Encouraging the talent showcase with opportunities at international, National levels with better training Social-Economic improvement in the status of life style thereby creating the self-Confidence with their family and loves ones.
BCCV: “Blind Cricket Club of VINYASA” the motive behind organizing blind cricket for visually impaired players to showcase their great talent
We encourage them to show thier special talent in "Blind Cricket" and also in athletics games.
- We won the 1st State Level Blind Cricket tournament debut against Mungod in Haverion 2014.
- 2nd State Level against Bangalore Lions blind cricket team in Dasarahallion 2015.
- 3rd State Level against Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled in Hoskete on 2016.
- 4th State Level against Tumkur Blind Cricket team in Ranibennur on 2017.
- Same year on 2017 2nd State level blind cricket tournament, runner up against Samarthanam Trsut.
- We won “World Sight Day Cricket Championship at NAL Cricket ground, kodihalli, Bangalore on 2018 against Deepanjali Trust for the Blind.
- We won Tri-Series against Deepanjali Trust for the Blind on 13th July 2019.